Why Choose LuxOr LEDs?
- LuxOr LED solid state light bulbs use as little as one fifth (1/5th) the battery power of conventional halogen or zenon light bulbs.
- Ultra low power consumption extends your battery life allowing you to enjoy your crusing/anchoring time between recharging cycles.
- LuxOr LEDs generate very little heat compared to existing lighting.
- Do-it-yourself replacement. LuxOr LED solid state light bulbs install like ordinary light bulbs. Simply remove your existing light bulb and replace it with a new LuxOr LED solid state light bulb.
- Never change a light bulb again. LuxOr LEDs last longer than conventional bulbs up to 40,000 hours.
- LuxOr LED solid state design and heat sink offer reliable and maintenance free installation.
- Shock and vibration resistant.
- LED lamps generate very little heat. This reduction of heat will prolong the life of your fixtures and reduce Air Conditioning draw.
- No filament to burn out or break.
- Lighting quality is excellent, warm white light. LuxOr LEDs operate in the same warm white spectrum as incandescent lighting (2,800K to 3,500K).
- Many LuxOr LEDs also available in Pure White or Blue.
- LuxOr LEDs are consistent through a range of voltages and are not susceptible to blinking and flickering like fluorescent or incandescent bulbs.
- Environmentally friendly – LuxOr LEDs contain NO mercury.
- All lamps are stocked and shipped from Canada.
LuxOr LED lighting battery power required compared to conventional lighting for the same lighting load.
Exclusive LED Lighting Products
We provide factory-direct pricing and do-it-yourself simplicity. Installation is easy – just the same as replacing your existing xenon or halogen lamp with the correct LuxOr LED bulb. Easy to change, less expensive to maintain, far greater energy efficiency – switch to LuxOr LED Light Bulbs and Fixtures today!
American shoppers save BIG with dollar exchange since all our prices are in Canadian dollars. All items are also stocked and shipped from Canada. All applicable taxes are additional.